Cost of living comparison between Szczecin, Poland and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.924 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,809 (8,451 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)