Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.057 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,999 (11,353 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (39 minutes ago)