Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.236 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,275 (€4,315) in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)