Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,768 prices entered by 662 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.804 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,047 (AU$8,220) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)