Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,927 prices entered by 750 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.780 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 45% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,652 (AU$8,868) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,948 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)