Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,810 prices entered by 852 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.874 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 46% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,944 (AU$7,636) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 4 hours ago)