Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,829 prices entered by 684 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.777 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 46% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,853 (AU$8,230) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)