Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,585 prices entered by 857 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.711 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,299 (AU$8,964) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)