Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,944 prices entered by 711 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.745 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,078 (AU$9,864) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Maria costs R$ 78,130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,584 (about 1 hour ago)