Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,647 prices entered by 829 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.665 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,517 (AU$9,574) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)