Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,820 prices entered by 896 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.780 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,369 (AU$9,487) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)