Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.886 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,156 (£3,716) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (25 minutes ago)