Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,119 (元24,641) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (26 minutes ago)