Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,964 (元25,707) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)