Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00329 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,844 (₩4,511,174) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)