Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00315 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,368 (₩3,607,180) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)