Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00335 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,360 (₩4,285,953) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (30 minutes ago)