Cost of living comparison between Surt, Libya and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.682 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,426 (4,634 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)