Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.565 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,385 (4,829 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)