Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05545 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 59% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,880 (₨142,116) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)