Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,686 (Rp 24,322,944) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (40 minutes ago)