Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,061 (Rp 36,502,910) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)