Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.547 AED / OMR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,553 (﷼ 1,524) in Sur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)