Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.828 AED / GHS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,247 (GH₵18,406) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)