Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.804 AED / GHS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,552 (GH₵10,632) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)