Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.817 AED / GHS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,174 (GH₵14,898) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (20 minutes ago)