Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,437 (S/. 13,613) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (33 minutes ago)