Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.115 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 12,864 (S/. 11,540) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)