Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,408 (S/. 12,688) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)