Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.131 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,702 (S/. 14,761) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (39 minutes ago)