Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,341 (S/. 17,065) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)