Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00311 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,137 (4,224,697 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)