Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.552 AED / OMR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,248 (﷼ 1,806) in Suhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)