Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23289 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 41% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,410 (E£ 113,400) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (19 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)