Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20324 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 32% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,759 (E£ 121,823) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (35 minutes ago)