Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20686 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,611 (E£ 70,633) in Suhaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)