Cost of living in Suez, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20575 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,021 (E£ 63,283) in Suez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)