Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,600 ($b19,800) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)