Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,747 ($b20,132) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)