Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03360 AED / RSD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,247 (215,679 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (33 minutes ago)