Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03672 AED / RSD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,555 (232,991 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)