Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03813 AED / RSD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,754 (255,799 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)