Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.201 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,098 (€5,022) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)