Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 527 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.195 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,310 (€4,842) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)