Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.516 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,050 (€4,661) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hamilton costs NZ$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 50TL (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)