Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.329 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,500 (€4,505) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)