Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.322 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,620 (€4,308) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (34 minutes ago)