Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.112 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,546 (€4,024) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)