Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.008 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,374 (€5,083) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)