Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.706 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,270 (£2,820) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (31 minutes ago)