Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.802 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,707 (£4,104) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)