Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.745 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,189 (£4,254) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,398 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 600KM (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 2 hours ago)