Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.158 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,794 (£4,225) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)