Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.717 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,290 (£4,937) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)