Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44222 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,006 (42,978 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)