Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,673 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43522 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,442 (42,375 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Braga costs €32,122 (34 minutes ago)