Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,862 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41234 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,482 (42,396 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)