Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,973 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40260 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,019 (49,725 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)