Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,973 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41438 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 13% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,725 (42,775 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)