Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42913 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 51% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,336 (kr 66,031) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)