Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45721 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 61% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,211 (kr 52,954) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)