Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43806 AED / NOK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 53% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,758 (kr 65,650) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (31 minutes ago)