Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,051 (3,449 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)