Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.291 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,540 (4,600 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)