Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.199 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,560 (4,803 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)