Cost of living comparison between Stara Zagora, Bulgaria and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.044 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,680 (3,268 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)