Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.769 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,783 (C$7,145) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)