Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.359 AED / XCD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,484 (EC$12,864) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)