Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.358 AED / XCD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,277 (EC$14,928) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (less than a minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)