Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.358 AED / XCD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,082 (EC$13,310) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 3 hours ago)