Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.359 AED / XCD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,679 (EC$12,271) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)