Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.965 AED / CHF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 49% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,910 (CHF 6,787) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)