Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.688 AED / CHF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 45% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,221 (CHF 7,381) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)