Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.668 AED / CHF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,096 (CHF 4,660) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)