Cost of living comparison between Srinagar, India and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05498 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 60% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,980 (₨90,576) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)