Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05668 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,415 (₨130,826) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)