Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05485 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 61% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,152 (₨112,151) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)