Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05382 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 61% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,329 (₨136,183) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (42 minutes ago)