Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,667 (20,093 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)