Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,834 (25,264 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (43 minutes ago)