Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.607 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,676 (24,186 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (about 1 hour ago)