Cost of living comparison between Split, Croatia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.522 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,403 (25,680 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (41 minutes ago)