Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,318 (24,976 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (20 minutes ago)