Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.838 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sparwood, British Columbia (Canada) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,770 (C$6,614) in Sparwood, British Columbia.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)