Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.094 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,900 (£3,906) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Greenville, South Carolina costs $1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth, Scotland costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £13,855 (about 1 hour ago)