Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.703 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,038 (£4,898) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (33 minutes ago)