Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.580 AED / TND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,278 (7,140 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (35 minutes ago)