Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.449 AED / TND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,819 (6,085 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)