Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 AED / TND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,811 (4,237 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)