Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01299 AED / HUF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,396 (877,148 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)