Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01453 AED / HUF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,817 (882,067 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)