Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05332 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,361 (₨194,310) in Sonipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 31 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 3 hours ago)