Cost of living in Sonipat, India vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05107 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,682 (₨248,325) in Sonipat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. Louis, Missouri costs $450 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in London, Ontario costs C$1.33 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ahmedabad costs ₨170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)