Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05056 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,368 (₨264,402) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)