Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01026 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,130 (1,279,879 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guwahati costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)