Cost of living comparison between Sokoto, Nigeria and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01170 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,347 (1,568,624 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)