Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01040 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,789 (1,421,574 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)