Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06176 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,541 (руб 186,875) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)