Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.738 AED / BYN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,397 (5,982 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)