Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.098 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,087 (3,855 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (34 minutes ago)