Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.205 AED / BGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,543 (3,422 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (43 minutes ago)