Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.518 AED / HRK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,378 (14,252 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)