Cost of living comparison between Sivas, Turkey and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.193 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,125 (5,134TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)