Cost of living comparison between Sion, Switzerland and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.692 AED / CHF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,251 (CHF 4,131) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)