Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.703 AED / CHF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,924 (CHF 6,461) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)