Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 AED / CHF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,024 (CHF 4,117) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)