Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,465 prices entered by 1,020 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.590 AED / SGD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,744 (SGD $6,079) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)