Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,510 prices entered by 1,112 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.804 AED / SGD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 39% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,603 (SGD $8,418) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)