Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,524 prices entered by 947 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.637 AED / SGD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,134 (SGD $7,635) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (1 minute ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)