Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,447 prices entered by 1,049 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.690 AED / SGD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 33% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,542 (SGD $8,380) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)