Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13907 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 77% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,403 (31,664₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)