Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 96% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 30,554 (kr55,343) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)