Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.531 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 76% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,551 (kr51,914) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)