Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05716 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,856 (₨137,446) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)