Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.672 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,988 (11,888TL) in Siirt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)