Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00091 AED / KHR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,390 (9,216,299 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (38 minutes ago)