Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00092 AED / KHR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,200 (17,617,802 Riels) in Sihanoukville.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 3 hours ago)