Cost of living comparison between Siem Reap, Cambodia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00091 AED / KHR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,453 (11,469,203 Riels) in Siem Reap.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)